Tuesday 22 September 2009

That was stressful

Got Phil up early so he could take me to work- stressful journey. Got a phonecall from him later- car not booked in til Thursday - oh god two more mornings!! The pick up is ok around 4pm but I have to be outside waiting for him so he doesn't have to come into the building and see anyone.
Julie just called and thank my stars she can drop me at work tomorrow and Thursday so no mornings to worry about!!
Not sleeping too well - up at 4am and 3am last two nights. Don't think I am any more stressed than usual but once I wake up I just can't stop my brain from chugging so it is easier to get up and have breakfast and watch telly. It will catch up on me I know and I probably will get tetchy towards the end of the week but what can I do?
Football on tonight so am going to sit and zombify for a couple of hours. Plenty I could be doing but best to rest.......................

2 comments:

  1. Oh you poor love, sounds like a very stressful time. Thank God for Julie:)

    I think you need to have a family conference about getting some help. I know the kids have got busy lives but so have you and you have always been there for them. It's time they were there for you. Even if it is just a couple of hours a week. Gary could deal with the garden, especially this time of the year, he just needs to cut all the bushes and shrubs back hard now. I so wish we lived nearer:( we could seruptiscously help out.(Don't think have spelt that right) You definately need so support, ask for it, please xxx love you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to see where we can get practical help- think there are voluntary organisations locally which we can tap into but have a feeling that Phil won't agree????

    ReplyDelete