Wednesday 23 September 2009

Very quiet

Julie took me to work and picked me up. So stress free!! She can take me in at 7.30am tomorrow so worth getting ready for. Phil is very quiet; one of those quiets that is unnerving. Wonder what I have done but think he is just worried about more than one thing which he doesn't do too well now. He took the car in today and hopefully I can collect it tomorrow after work. Hopefully won't be too expensive. He is also worried about impending appointment with Bob Rafael Neurosurgeon at Brain unit. He might be challenged to start interacting and doesn't do confrontation either so obviously not looking forward to that. I need to be with him for his appointments as he doesn't take information in very well now. Quite stressful. Work quite intense at the moment but take that in my stride and something nice I was told today that I am irreplaceable. I am going to take that on board and enjoy the thought. Have to admit I do work hard. Love it so that part of my life is easy.
Got butterflies right now because the silence is uncomfortable.......................

2 comments:

  1. Sending loving hugs for both of you. I so admire you my darling Trish. Living with Phil, seeing him like this day in, day out. Hearing you say he doesn't do confrontation very well. I remember a guy who could deal with it and so much more. Living with the Former Phil's shadow is so sad.

    Love you loads

    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes it is really hard xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete