Saturday 24 October 2009

Another early start

Up since 3am. Watching craft again and surfing a little. Wish I could say I am not sleeping because of guilty conscience- at least that would be exciting. But I wake at various times and then start to go over this week last week next week until my brain says get up!! Once I am up I need coffee and usually cereal (even at 3am) -(comfort food). Then tv goes on to my recorded craft and I can clear my mind of everything else. Been up two and half hours now and sore throat has eased; head feels less stuffed but I know by 7pm I will be sooooooooo tired. And something happens to the clocks tonight and I still can't remember after all these years will I be better off or worse off?? Mental block!!! Just had second coffee and wondering whether to just lie down on the couch and try and close my eyes but already my mind is wandering so I think I will just stay awake and carry on with the day. Have decided that my cold is due to having the central heating on because I am not used to it so have probably got too warm. Have to say the cavity wall insulation is amazing. It was still warm in here when I came down at 3am and the heating went off at 10pm. So a real money saver and we got it done for free. Can't be bad!!
Just for the record are some of the QVC presenters really annoying or is it me? I can't have the sound on as it drives me mad; don't know how the guests put up with being talked over and having their products fiddled with. That is my early morning grouch.
Think I will have a shower and then maybe creep into my craft room to try and sort my bags for tomorrow. Hair appointment 7.45am today but probably a 2hr job so I can relax then too. Just wish I could follow on with a facelift to complete the job!!................................

2 comments:

  1. Heh-heh, the clocks go back an hour so we get an extra hour in bed, thank goodness. Hope you manage to sleep!

    I flippin hate waking up like that - it has been a real pain lately.

    Enjoy getting your hair done though, it is nearly as good as a facelift.

    And yea, those QVC presenters are really, really annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have decided to get myself a pretty girly alarm clock and not get up before it goes off no matter what!! I don't use an alarm now so always need to see what time it is - maybe thats what wakes me?? Yes I will be glad of that extra hour tonight. Off to a crop tomorrow so complete relax. Hope the ankle is better xx

    ReplyDelete