Saturday 31 October 2009

Oh NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil has got my germs! He is sooooooooooo much worse than I was. And it's party night tonight- will he be allowed to go? Ju and clan going away Monday so she won't want his germs will she. He may have to stay home with Missy and Merlot!!!! I have got a whole weekend off. Started it with quick trip to Holland Arms to buy a 12 x 12 box - got a storage idea and need to see if it will work. Really disappointed no desk yet from Focus- they have got my money so where is my desk?? Just going to have coffee then go up and take pictures of the "before" craft room and start to make it into the "after"!!!
Really got lots of other things I could be doing but heh how often do I have a weekend off??
Might just go and watch Stamping with Clarity with my coffee........................

No comments:

Post a Comment