Sunday 25 October 2009

It got me!!!!

Well I thought I was going to escape without getting a cold but it got me!!
Feeling all the usual symptoms- achy, stuffy, my voice is like Paul Robeson's (for younger folk that means very deep) and my chest is tight!! But I don't feel ill- it is all just so inconvenient. Got a crop today so can relax but need to sit a couple of tables away from everyone so I don't spread my germs. Looking back I think this started last weekend so I don't think I am contageous now. Felt the benefit of the extra hour - got up at what would have been 8am which is a miracle for me although I had been fighting for a few hours not to get up.
Learned another lesson yesterday; had a little grouch about a friend who has been negative towards me just lately. We met for lunch and it was hard work then she phoned me later in the day and asked to take me out in a couple of weeks because she is worried about me. Seems her negativity is because she doesn't know what to say to me without it sounding as if she is criticising . Ok I will accept that and think twice before judging. Maybe the negativity has been both ways so will start again and look forward to Rhiwafallen.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment