Friday 23 October 2009

Disappointed

Well I let myself down at the therapy group today. Was given the opportunity to talk and they couldn't shut me up. Didn't know how much I had buried this last month. Anyway feeling rather emotional now but that is usual. Phil always asks how it went and I always give him a watered down version but today I actually told him how much I am struggling. His response which I expected was "why".

Also disappointed when I went to Focus to get my desk. I went in and asked for an executive desk please and is ther anyone I can get to put it in my boot. Sorry love we haven't got one in stock do you want to order it!!! Oh there go my plans to get my craft room sorted at last. I did get a pensioners discount card though so I expected to pay £50; it was on special offer @ £45 and with my 10% off I got it for £40.20. Just hoping it is not too long coming!!
Started with a sore throat around mid day. Very unusual for me to have a cold but I think that is going to happen. Really tickly throat and sweats. Haven't really got time so hope it disappears overnight.
Hair appointment at 7.45 am!!! colours including my pink and still undecided whether to have a cut. Dangerous time for me as I feel so unattractive anyway so striving for better look!!!
Then out for lunch to Jade Village with Angie.
Sunday I get to crop with friends and hope to finish my scrapbook project. It just needs the final touches but haven't decided what they should be yet.
Just going to take a short trip to my island now so it gives Sam chance to get it together for Sunday.
No what do I need? More paper? Surely not!!!........................

2 comments:

  1. How did you let yourself down? you mean you let things go that you usually bottle up? While you listen to everyone else and comfort them? It has been a long time coming.

    It's a shame about the desk but it will give you a chance to decant stuff to make room fore it;)

    love you xxx
    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I would rather be a giver than a taker darlin; getting all this support is wonderful but makes me want to snap out of it and do what I do best and support others. Thats my job and also my role in life I think. When I reach the stage where I can't do that I cease to be me. I know I can't bury my head to what is going on with me but there should be a happy medium where I can switch it off like I used to. Have mislaid my quiet acceptance. If anyone finds it lost and lonely will they send it back to me asap. Have a lovely day with the girlies- tell me what did you eventually do with the mars bar ? on second thoughts don't tell me ha ha ...............

    ReplyDelete