Monday 26 October 2009

Rough rough rough

That is what I am feeling this morning. Tossed and turned all night; at the bunged up stage and dreading the coughing stage. Just got a really horrible headache at the moment.
Got a lot to do in work so I am sure it will take my mind off it. Am on my own today too so I can moan and groan as much as I like. I normally talk to myself in the office anyway even when Gwawr is there ; she has got used to it bless her - hope she enjoys New York this week; lucky duck!!

Think I might get some linctus on the way to work and see if I can speed up the process today by sweating it out. Might just see how I feel with the phone; not feeling terribly empathic just now; might be better to let the answerphone do the talking today and phone everyone back later when I can talk and concentrate better....................

2 comments:

  1. you sound like you have the flu, you need to be at home, being looked after!!

    love you

    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeh right! do you really want me to comment ? got through the day ok- still feel bunged up and really dreading the coughy bit- sounds like your Jen is at that stage- don't think I have a temperature so don't think it is flu ? xx

    ReplyDelete