Sunday 1 November 2009

Rainy Lazy Sunday afternoon

Sitting here "playing" with my laptop. Phil just got up; he's not well- full of cold blaming me.
Had intended to sort my craft room but didn't want to make a noise upstairs so got looking around my laptop and using a little "tips and tricks book" to tweek a few things. For someone who is pretty useless on computers I LOVE computer magazines. It is all wishful thinking but when I eventually retire I am going to dedicate my life to crafting and learning my way around technology of every sort!!!!
I have all the gear just no clue how to get the best out of it.
Had a lovely evening at Julie's celebrating Gary's birthday and Halloween with the kids. Good laugh; I love it when ALL my kids and their kids are surrounding me. Everyone was there. Kelly was trampolining in the dark - brave girl.
Julie is going on holiday tomorrow so will have to be brave and try and live without her. We have quite a few things organised for later on this year and next year so I am sure we will make up for it. Blood brothers in London will be wonderful now that Mel C is in it- just hope she doesn't have the night off when we go!!!!!
So today is November 1st and the month is going to be full to bursting. Good bad and indifferent so watch this space and see how it works out.................

No comments:

Post a Comment