Thursday 12 November 2009

Going to be a long day

Have been awake since 4am and up since 6am. Thank goodness for Sky plus and Oprah- I was weeping as usual!! Marie Osmond did it this time!!!

Well it is going to be a long day. No work except for a meeting in Bangor from 4-6.
Got to pack my case and sort my craft bag out for the weekend; iron a few things; sort the shopping and finances out so can leave Phil some pennies whilst I am away.

Wonder what time he will get up; he knows I am off so you would think he would get up before noon wouldn't you- watch this space. He has to check my oil tyres and water ready for my trip.

Wish the house was cosy; don't know when it last was; I am much more comfortable out of the house.

Need to try and get craft room ready for the desk; Phil has already broken a corner off it!! Might end up with an altered desk!! I am sure it will be ok eventually.
Where is the little man under the stairs?
Time to get dressed for the day; here goes ...................

No comments:

Post a Comment