Friday 6 November 2009

Sweet tooth

Why oh why has my sweet tooth returned with a vengeance. I have been able to control it for the last few months but it is back, I am even tempted to use 2 sweetex!! Is it the cold weather?? I went to Tescos last night bought dog meat and milk and then wandered and bought after eight mints aero bubbles ben and jerrys ice cream and toffee cheesecake!! What is that all about?
So the chocolate is well gone and I feel really lethargic again this morning. Any tips for sweet tooth destruction please. Was told Vit B12 but have tried that and it doesnt seem to work. Think I will get some cashew nuts for tonight and see if I can break the habit- but they are fattening aren't they??
I never used to eat anything after my evening meal but now I really feel the need - not through hunger????
My midriff is back so really need to do something quick.

Got another weekend off - very unusual- need to do uni work; more tidying of craft room; decluttering stuff for headway shop; and I need to rest a bit; the last two weeks have been more hectic than I like. Really missed Gwawr in the office for the company as well as the help. Hope she is back next week fit and well....................

2 comments:

  1. Mmm this is not like you, we need some serious talking next week my girl. Did you enjoy the chocolate?

    8 sleeps :0)

    Can't wait

    love you

    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daft thing is I didn't enjoy it and had such a banging headache all day!! Will I ever learn- would much sooner have fudge or nougat or grapes!! Well I don't think we will be talking about chocolate -much more important issues to sort whilst we are away- love you xxxxxxxxxxx
    going to try and decorate my badge this weekend!! You will be busy with the Brandreths enjoy xx

    ReplyDelete