Thursday 12 November 2009

Once again amazes me!!

Well what did I say? I went into my craft room to start moving stuff around making space for the desk and I knocked some boxes over- not intentionally!! but Phil woke up and actually got up- 10.30 am!! earliest for months.

I am all packed and ready to go- have sent apologies for my meeting tonight as the weather is horrendous and it is a 50 mile round trip. I hate having to cancel but I really hate night driving in these conditions more!! So now I need to figure out how to get shopping for Phil tomorrow before I leave?? Hair appointment 9am so need to get shopping and back by then.

OR I could just make a list and let him go shopping himself?????
Might discuss that; don't need much ????

Always having to make things ok before I go away for a few days. Before- I just used to go and let him get on with it........................

No comments:

Post a Comment