Tuesday 24 November 2009

Not a good sign

Really didn't want to be in work today- not a good sign. Could have caused a hurricane with my sighs!!!
Got a boost when my darling Chloe rang me up to say thank you for My Little Pony we bought for her birthday.
Football on so really need to go upstairs and do the scrapbook for Dave. Did some cropping this morning and papers are sorted so just need to choose layouts now.
Am having Friday off and will finish it then.
Was going to cancel the day off Friday and go into work instead but I really don't want to?????
Job evaluation on Thursday and depending on results of that I may evaluate my job!!!
Never thought I would say that but its not been fun lately. Silly thing to say about dealing with death but I normally have fun.
What sort of career change can I do at 61 I wonder. Always fancied counselling teenagers or a complete extreme going into old Peoples homes and doing craft with them. How different are those two things??
Need a crystal ball I think.........................................

2 comments:

  1. Now I am worried about you, you never complain about your job:0(

    I hate to nag darling but please do as I asked at the weekend.

    Love you xxx

    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. There you go I did as you asked. I know you are right but it has always been something I have fought against because I was brought up with it- hadn't realised how much it must have affected me until now?? Might be the best thing for me but I HAVE to do it so have to just accept that- thanks though darlin love you loads xxx

    ReplyDelete