Tuesday 3 November 2009

Qualified success

Well Headway Ynys Mon is going to be up and running again. One of the interested parties was not at the meeting today so I don't feel totally satisfied but the decision has been made by those in power. A new committee will be sworn in on 7th December; hoping Phil will agree to be Chair again ; I might be either Vice chair or Secretary and we desperately need a treasurer- Carol Ann or Sheila?? Not sure that they will be keen to take that role.
Or it might be completely different on the night but as long as it rises from the ashes we will fit in with all of it. Phil has mixed feelings but I am sure once the meetings start up again he will be back to his old self. I REALLY HOPE SO.
Have to keep myself from getting too enthusiastic too soon. Have given Phil the job of getting it in the papers with his contacts. So watch this space-- yet another chapter.
Have just submitted my ethics application for my dissertation. Have done it once but it went astray so had to do it again- what if it is refused ????
Worst scenario --tweek the subject to what?........................

No comments:

Post a Comment