Saturday 7 November 2009

Tetchy!!

Does consuming too much chocolate make you tetchy??
I snapped at Phil last night which I don't do often these days. Had a choco headache was really tired and fed up with him asking me the same question 4 times as if it were the first time he had asked.
His wine and my chocolate obviously do not mix- must note that but actually after my "laboured" loo call this morning (too much information???) I have decided that chocolate is OUT. It really is bad for me in every way. So I guess I will be on the fudge and nougat if I have to have sweeties!!

Watched Robbie Williams last night and was expecting to be disappointed but once again I was blown away. He is just amazing and I hope that he settles down with his lady and enjoys his life instead of battling with it. He is a born entertainer and could sing baa baa black sheep and capture the audience. Saw him in Amsterdam and would love to go to see him again.

Well my desk is in Focus. So much for telling me it would be another two weeks. I am tempted to collect it today but then I know that it will take Phil a while to sort it and then maybe not to my satisfaction???
Would like a do it yourself man in the cupboard under the stairs!!!

This is my second weekend off on the trot and I am hoping to achieve more this time than last- I say that every time I have a weekend off!! Have to take a bit of time to rest but so much to do and sort. Perhaps I should start with organising my diary now that I will have to fit Headway in somewhere again. Phil is telling me not to get my hopes up about that in case it goes wrong but I am an optimist so here's hoping.....................................

No comments:

Post a Comment