Sunday 29 November 2009

Weather determining my mood

Got up at 6.30 had breakfast watched a bit of news and then went back to bed til 10. Why? Because I could!!!
Have since sorted lots of stuff in my craft room; loads of things for the charity shop; uploaded some picks; shredded some docs and now have to face the budget!!! AAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh. Won the lottery last week £10 and again last night £10. I'm not ungrateful folks but can you do a little better next time please. They are obviously not concentrating enough.
Phil said he was going to get up early today because I was at home. ?????11.45!!!
Oh of course the derby match is on silly me- thought he wanted to help me with some jobs.
Have told him I have a couple of things for him to do after the match- we will see. Was thinking of asking for help from kids yesterday but put it off yet again. Phil is NOT incapapable of doing these things he just doesn't!!!!!
Still suffering with horrible nausea; its either the new tabs or still the gastritis not cleared. Have chased my check up up!!!
Supposed to be going out tomorrow night for a Christmas meal but really want to cancel; but I have missed these folks who I am going with so I probably will go. Just not feeling sociable I guess ...........................

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a productive if frustrating day.
    Did Phil do as you asked after the match?
    Your post "sounds" angry, maybe you need to let it out instead of bottling it up.
    Shout it, speak it or write it, but let it out..

    love you

    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy did I want to shout it last night. Bought two bottles of wine on offer. One for Saturday one for Monday that was the deal. So was it Monday yesterday???????
    So he will be wineless now until Wednesday- as long as I can put up with the sulks.
    Wasn't angry just p....d off!!!!! excuse the pun xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete