Friday 10 December 2010

It's been a long week

All the elements have been against me this week; weather; communication; health. All my plans have stumbled and I am really glad it is Friday.

Work needs an early spring clean. The office is getting more and more crowded as I try to get organised.

Home is getting more and more tense as I refuse to believe that Christmas will pass without incident.

Social life is going to be hectic and I don't really have the energies necessary.

Seriously thinking about next years diary. I always do at this time of year. I have taken on extra duties at work and unless I become super-organised then I will struggle.

Who would have thought that at 62 I would have a career that continues to excite and challenge me. That from the girl who was NEVER ambitious..................

No comments:

Post a Comment