Sunday 5 December 2010

Oh boy I am stuffed

Rhiwafallen for lunch with Phil She and Ralph. I have a veggie roast dinner which is perfect. I always arrive home absolutely stuffed. No different today.

Phil drove for a change and I am glad he did or I would have been car-skating again. The roads are worse than they look.

She and Ralph were a joy to be with as always and my Christmas gift this year just blew me away. I am so blessed............

Home now in my bargain PJ's and really just want to go to sleep.
Today was just a perfect day..............................................

3 comments:

  1. It was a lovely day, great company, the best actually!!

    The fog on the way home was not good though, fog always scares me..

    We must do it more next year, the four of us, but not at the cost of our twosomes...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a great day -- but how not with Sheilagh and Ralph? Wishes for a good week. Take good care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete