Thursday 30 December 2010

Wedding invitation

Elaine and Jim are getting married in April. I am going over Sunday to get the details.
Elaine wants to do white water rafting for her "hen do". I will watch from the sidelines as I don't do water. That surprises me really as I have usually been up for anything.

So I have a couple more challenges this next year. Mainly to lose a considerable amount of weight. I have resembled a Hobbit for too long. I would really like to wear a glamorous outfit for her day and make her proud. She always flatters me. I would like Phil to be a bit trimmer too so maybe our diet plan can be shared (without him being too aware).

The other challenge is to go back to being up for anything. I am not saying I will go white water rafting but I will certainly consider it.

Over the holiday I have gone into couch potato mode. I have been busy doing brain stuff but have hardly moved from the one spot. More exercise has to be incorporated into my days. I don't like exercising but they tell me once you start you can grow to love it. I will reserve judgement.

So these are not resolutions - more like a plan. I know I will have to work hard at all of it as I have little will power. Two gigantic boxes are now empty where chocolates once sat!!!!

Lots of soup and vegetables, one pot veggie dishes, fruits and yoghurts. Who needs sticky toffee puddings ?? ..............................................

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great plan, especially the getting fit one, we need to be fit for our 2012 plans.

    I am delighted for Elaine and Jim, I hope they have a wonderful hobbit free wedding...lol

    Love You

    She

    xxx

    ReplyDelete