Tuesday 14 December 2010

What a melting pot!!

My life's journey is so strange just now. For every up there is a down and every time I have cause to smile then someone goes and spoils it. So what to do?

Work is the up. I got a phone call last night to say that I will be rewarded financially for the extra work I will be putting in until at least the end of March. Not a considerable amount but at least I got it without any effort. As everyone who knows me will remember I would do my job for free if I could afford to.

Home is the down. I just have not been able to forgive Phil for spoiling my memories of the wedding. I made the decision that day to build a bubble around myself as far as he is concerned so that I can't be hurt again. He has now decided that HE can't put up with life as it is and we have to do something about it.

So can I keep the bubble in place or will he break through it and force changes.
He has always been the winner but this feels different. The sad part is that all this has nothing to do with him having had a brain injury. This once again is about alcohol.

I have been here before and wondered what comes next so I guess I just watch and wait and cling on to my bubble...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment