Tuesday 7 December 2010

Oh this weather

It's not always the weather you see that causes the problems . Yesterday - driving to work the roads were lethal. Why can't all the drivers see the ice that I see? Why do they drive about 6 inches from my rear end?

If you see the snow you know that the roads are likely to be bad and you slow down.

This morning it is raining hard and if it freezes then the roads will be bad again.
My problem is that once I have decided to brave the journey it is 17 miles of bendy roads and hoping for the best.

I have seen several incidents this last week and I really do not want to be one of them.

So I am still deciding whether to go. I will wait until the daylight arrives and then make my mind up. Even the weather forecast is too brief to be a guide.

Watch this space...................

2 comments:

  1. Be safe !!
    And warm and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anne I did make it into work but a 20 min journey took me an hour! It is clear tonight but another freeze expected again for morning! So I may have the same dilemma all over again!
    Oh to be able to hibernate until Spring....

    ReplyDelete