Sunday 31 January 2010

All my friends should take up counselling

Wonderful evening at Yvonnes and she gave me some wise words too. The encouragement I am getting is keeping me on track so thank you to everyone. Yvonne also talked about the old Phil and the similarities to how he is now. It's funny when you are a carer all you can see sometimes is the condition. I had sort of started my new thinking on 2nd August 2002 and blanked out the "crap" from before. So consequently all the current "crap" I blame on the accident.
So now I don't.
This recent aggression on Phil's part is just like pre 2002. So if only for that reason I am not going to tolerate it.
I am being very quiet at home ( that is when I am in). I am giving Phil something to think about. I won't take any drastic action because I can cope by doing this for the moment. I have a lot of meetings, social events etc .

I am a single woman with a husband at home.
ROLE REVERSAL OR WHAT ...........................

3 comments:

  1. "A single woman with a husband at home" - I think you may have summed up a possible solution in that comment. Keeping busy with a full social life will perhaps make Phil recognise that he needs to make changes too - fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sum's up the situation every well. It is time you lived your life for you it is long overdue.
    Love

    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is the solution that I will find easiest as long as I can just ignore the negative comments for a while. I am loving my job again so that's the day sorted; I have quite a few social events so that is some evenings sorted and when I can get my bottom in gear will sort out the weekends with She and crops ; so I AM SORTED...............................

    ReplyDelete