Sunday 24 January 2010

The best laid plans............

I have an award and I am thrilled. Thanks She. I now have to pass things on etc but I will study later when I am awake and do it right hopefully.

We got into the RAV to go for a drive as planned yesterday; Phil put the key in and turned it and ......nothing. Flat battery.

We went in Penny and I drove!!. Guess what Phil will be doing today.

Had a pleasant enough afternoon at Holland Arms Cefni Crafts and Tesco. We sure know how to enjoy ourselves!! Holland Arms have still not got the silk postcards in for me- will order them online- want to try out my clarity stamps. Really want the DVD's but didn't have £45 to indulge myself.

Picked up my magazines from Judiths and got the cardstock for the wedding invitations. Must make a start on the shell of those and then will find out what is to go in the inserts. Can feel life getting really busy again...

Off to Rhiwafallen today- must be sensible though my gut was playing me up all night ( and I was designing cards when I did sleep!!) but it is my own fault for having the cheese and onion pie at Holland Arms. I love them but pastry kills me. Silly girl.

My diary is sorted and I will be listing dates later for She and I to work out what fits.

We had a coffee at Julie's yesterday and managed to get the message over to Phil in a jokey fashion that if I am happy he will be happy. He agreed at the time but not sure he really means it. He would like me to give up work and stay with him 24/7.
That isn't possible anyway but even if it was I am not sure that I would last long.

Oh and my tutor expects my dissertation to be finished early summer so my FB and blogging will have to be severly curtailed and I will have to get my head down night and day!! watch this space again....................

Moodmeter is CONCERNED...

No comments:

Post a Comment