Saturday 9 January 2010

Uphill struggle

I had a wonderful time in London with Julie; we laughed so much it brought a lump to my throat.
Then I got home. I have promised myself to not be worn down again but oh it is so hard.
Mr Grumpy was here waiting for me and I came back down to earth with a bang.
Friday I ached from the walking; from the cold; from the laughing but went into work and enjoyed it.
Then I came home and Mr Grumpy was here again waiting for me.
This morning I was up at 7.30 and relaxed with my Next Directory; went to the village; had a couple of coffees; paid some bills online and then at 12.15 Mr Grumpy got up.

Then I put the heating on!!

It is 3.30 and I have not moved from the couch. Can't be bothered doing anything; will do it tomorrow. Mr Grumpy is in and out and up and down.

My stars say I am in for some romance! Where and with who??

It is a constant uphill struggle; easy to say what you intend to do but then so difficult when the atmosphere is stifling.

Must try harder .............................................

2 comments:

  1. I'm behind you, pushing all the way up the hill. When you get to the top we will have a fabulous view and go running down the other side.

    Hope the weather improves for next weekend. Really looking forward to sening you xxx

    Love you

    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I get to the other side can I stay there please??
    Really struggling being at the bottom of this hill. I was so sure I could cope and then ???
    Its not the weather its not my hormones its not anything that I am aware of................apart from maybe having to admit to maybe losing this battle? ............
    love you and see you next week hopefully please don't let the weather prevent you xxxxx

    ReplyDelete