Thursday 14 January 2010

Night out

Busy day today. Work first then board meeting in Bangor then straight to Yvonne's for a Chinese.
Was due to go out tomorrow night with Yvonne but she asked if we could change it to a take out tonight. Suits me fine in this weather. It will be lovely to see her too. Last year we went out ONCE and saw each other about 6 times. We always went out at least 6 times every year.I have known her since starting at Mona Travel in 1988. She is a wonderful person and I care for her very much. She has been through so much particularly in the last 6 years and she is the most gracious person I know. I know she isn't really as strong as she acts but with three boys to bring up on her own she has been amazing.
Because of my situation I sometimes feel that I have not supported her as much as I could but I am sure she understands why. It is hard to complain about having a husband who has changed to someone whose husband has died.
I wish her all the love for the future and hope that her new man will take great care of her as she deserves.
Tonight I will take my diary and book our next meeting and we will never go back to last years situation . I will never again be too busy for my friends.........................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment