Friday 15 January 2010

Short but sweet

Arrived at Yvonne's last night to find that she had a migraine. She had still got me a takeaway though so I stayed and chatted for as long as she wanted me too. Left about 8.50 with the promise that we would go out for her birthday during the next two weeks.Short but sweet it was good to see her.
Busy day in work today ; left at 3 to go and get my hair done (good hair maketh this woman!! )
Home tonight ; out to Tresygawen tomorrow with Ju for reflexology, back and neck massage and pedicure; out tomorrow with Elaine and Tracy and Talwrn crop on Sunday. Wonder when my paperwork will get done??
Back to "busy lady" just hope I can keep up the energy levels.It has been a long month already and we still have two weeks to go and lots more meetings and outings!!!
Bring it on....................................................

Moodmeter-COMFORTABLE........................

No comments:

Post a Comment